Current event – 60 Seconds to BurJuman
20 March, 2017
Event Date: 26 March to 15 April 2017
Event Time: 4pm to 10pm daily
These school holidays, shoppers at BurJuman are in for a treat! Between March 26 and April 15, for the first time in the region, the mall is hosting the ‘60 Seconds to BurJuman’ adventure game, and everyone is invited to take part. With games of skill and dexterity located in fun-filled arenas throughout the mall, shoppers and visitors can take on challenges and get a chance to win fantastic prizes too.
Open daily from 4pm to 10pm, pit your wits against an array of challenges, which you have just 60 seconds to complete! Discover the action-packed game zones at Main Atriums on Level S1 and Level S2 (near The Children’s Place).
There are seven, 60 second challenges to get through and participants can test their skills as many times as they like. So, if at first you don’t succeed, you and your family are welcome to try and try again.
Prizes will be awarded to contestants who triumph in four out of the seven challenges, while on weekends (Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) the first 10 customers to complete all seven tasks (each within the 60-second time frame) will win a mega prize from one of BurJuman’s retailers from 3rd April to 15th April.
1915 Seddiqi & Sons, Alpha Opticals, Magic Planet
800 Degrees, Aerosoles, Atti Bassi, Barrio Fiesta, Big Daddy’s, Carpisa, Dome Café, Ecco, Filli Café, Forever 21, H&M, Kara Gold & Diamond, Liali Jewellery, Marry Brown, Nandos, Shakespeare, Sharaf DG, Steve Madden, Splash, Subway, Tangerine, Tapa King, The Body Shop, Thrifty Car Rental, Victoria’s Secret.
Terms and Conditions:
- Game timings are 4pm to 10pm daily from 26th March – 15th April 2017.
- Participants should be above 6 years of age to take part in the 60 seconds to BurJuman activity. Children between 6-18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Entry to the event is free until 2nd April 2017.
- From 3rd April to 15th April 2017, customers are required to spend a minimum of AED 100 (single receipt) to participate in the activation. Receipts should be presented to the Customer Service Desk, who will then stamp it and inform the customer to present the receipt to the concerned staff in the activation area.
- Receipts should be redeemed on the same date of purchase. Receipts will not be accepted on the next day.
- On presenting a single receipt of minimum AED 100, customers will get unlimited chances provided they stand in the queue for each individual activation every time they want another chance to try their skills. The unlimited chances are only applicable for that one day (same day as the receipt date). If a customer wants to play the next day he/she cannot use the same receipt.
- All participants must sign the waiver of liability form prior to partaking in the game.
- There are 7 tasks in total. Customers should complete any 4 different tasks to win a prize. On completion of a particular task, customers will be given a token – once they have collected 4 tokens on completion of 4 different tasks – they can present these to the Game Manager who will then give them a letter for their prize. The letter should be presented along with a valid photographic ID at the Concierge Desk on Level G in order to collect their prize.
- On 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th and 15th of April 2017 customers who complete 7 different tasks will be entitled to win a mega prize. The process would be the same as above. Customers would have to complete 7 different tasks and present the 7 tokens to the Game Manager to receive the letter to use to collect their prize.
- Prizes are only redeemable from 3rd April until 15th April 2017.
- If you don’t complete a particular task in your first try – you are welcome to stand in the queue and try once more.
- On all aspects of the task completion, the Game Manager’s decision is final and binding for every participant.
- Any change in rules of a particular game or the replacement of the game is at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Participants take part STRICTLY AT THEIR OWN RISK. No guarantees as to any participant’s safety is given by BurJuman or any related parties.
- The BurJuman management reserves the right to withhold the prize based on irregularities and ineligibilities.
- On all aspects of the Prize redemption, the Management’s decision is final and binding for every participant.
- The right to cancel, amend or change these terms and conditions rests solely with the management and can be actioned without prior notice.
- The waiting time will vary depending on the customer participation in the activation. We appreciate your patience to wait in the queue during busy periods.
- The participation time for each player in the activity will be managed by the staff so as to ensure that all participants are given equal time.
- Owners and employees of the Centre’s outlets, Al Ghurair Group of Companies, their suppliers and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.