Past Event – Reach for the stars and join the BurJuman Space Adventure
14 March, 2019
Calling would-be astronauts and space travelers! Join us as we take you on a journey through space right here in the heart of Dubai. From today, 21st March to 20th April (2 pm to 10 pm daily) BurJuman will transport you to the stars and take you on a stunning intergalactic adventure.
Orbit around the stars and planets, moonwalk through the 3D space tunnel, experience the wonder of weightlessness on the trampoline at the no gravity zone and explore your creativity at the Space Lab. If all this isn’t enough to fuel your rocket for take-off, the anti-gravity room is sure to turn your world upside down, and this is just one of the “out of this world” photo opportunities!
All activities are free!
Dates: 21st of March – 20th of April
Locations: Main Atriums of the Mall
Timings: 2 PM – 10 PM
Age Group: 4-12 Years.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• BurJuman Space Adventure play zone is open from 2pm to 10pm daily.
• Guests are requested to queue in a line at the entrance, to enter the play zone.
• For the safety of your child and yourself, please do not sit or lean on the fence of the play zone.
• Only children ages 4 to 12 are allowed in the play zone for security reasons.
• Parents/Guardians of children ages 4 to 12, are not allowed inside the play zone. They should watch their children at all times from outside.
• Maximum of 25 children are allowed in the play zone per session.
• Each play session is limited to 30 minutes.
• All parents/ guardians have to sign a disclaimer form before their child enters the play zone.
• Eating and/or drinking inside the play zone is not allowed. Please do not litter.
• Participants should be careful of any possible sharp objects/edges within the event area.
• Climbing and/or jumping on elements of the play zone (other than the allocated areas) is not allowed.
DO NOT JUMP IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS!
• Participants should jump at their own risk and within their ability.
• Only 1 (one) child can use the trampoline at a time for a period of 3-5 minutes.
• Participants should not carry any sharp objects. Belts, buckles, clothing studs, keys etc. should be removed before entering the trampoline.
• Participants should always jump and land on two feet for their safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you. If they are falling, they should try to land on their back.
• Participants should jump in the middle of the trampoline at all times.
• Participants should not try any flips, inverts or tricks on the trampoline.
• Eating, drinking and/or chewing gum is not allowed on the trampoline.
• Shoes are not allowed on the trampoline.
• Participants should not climb on the net/wall of the trampoline area.