Past Event – BurJuman Winterland 2019
25 November, 2019
If it’s festive fun and winter cheer you are looking for, as the holiday season fast approaches, there is only one place to be – BurJuman!
Winter at BurJuman has become a much-anticipated Dubai calendar favourite, and “BurJuman Winterland” promises to be bigger and better than ever before, as the mall undertakes a magical makeover into a snowy winter wonderland.
Children and adults are invited to enjoy a host of complimentary fun-filled activities under shimmering lights in the glistening snow. Stunning seasonal décor, surprising snowfalls and snow fights, winter games in the magnificient winter castle, arts and crafts to name a few; there is something for everyone during this holiday festival.
Capture everlasting memories of your friends and family on camera with this year’s star attraction – a Snow Cone standing 7.5 metres high!
Visit BurJuman from the 5th of December 2019 to the 11th of January 2020, to soak up the joyful warmth of the festive season through winter-themed celebrations. Take a break from all the fun and frolics, and shop for perfect gifts and seasonal essentials at the mall’s extensive retail outlets. Treat yourselves to festive fare at one of the many international food and beverage outlets. It’s all happening at BurJuman.
Be sure to participate in the Snap, Share and Win social media competition, and share the joy with all the fabulous prizes on offer.
Dates: 5 December 2019- 11 January 2020
Timings: 2pm to 10pm
Locations: Both atriums of the mall.
All activities are complimentary
*The area features two separate snow fight zones; for ages 2 to 4 and for ages 4 to 12.
All other activities in the play area are for ages 4 to 12
Terms and Conditions:
• “BurJuman Winterland” play zone is open from 2pm to 10pm daily.
• Guests are requested to queue in a line at the entrance, to enter the play zone.
• For the Safety of your child and yourself, please do not sit or lean on the periphery of the winter activation zone.
• Only children ages 4 to 12 are allowed in the play zone for security reasons. Children ages 2 to 4 will only have access to the mini snow fight zone.
• Parents/Guardians of children ages 4 to 12, are not allowed inside the play zone but they should monitor their children at all times.
• Children ages 2 to 4, must be accompanied by their parents/guardians at all times.
• Maximum of 30 children are allowed in the play zone per session.
• Each play session is limited to 30 minutes.
• Children are required to wear socks in order to enter the play zone.
• All parents/ guardians have to sign a disclaimer form before their child enters the play zone.
• Eating and/or drinking inside the play zone is not allowed. Please do not litter.
• Participants should be careful of any possible sharp objects/edges within the play zone.
• Climbing and/or jumping on any elements of the play zone is not allowed.
• All products are manufactured as per international specifications however if your child suffers from any allergies, kindly advise our staff of the same.