Past promotion – Win a Teddy Bear in 3 steps
04 December, 2017
BurJuman offers you the chance to take home your very own Teddy Bear as soon as they have finished their tree-minding duty! Starting from 11th December, simply take a picture of yourself in front of BurJuman’s Teddy Bear Tree and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #BurJumanWinter.
The first 1,400 customers to show their picture to the customer service desks will receive a voucher which will entitle them to get a Teddy Bear. The soft toys can be collected upon presentation of a valid voucher from 8th to 31st January 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion starts on 11th December 2017. The end date of the promotion will be depending on stock availability.
2. The promotion is valid during weekdays only.
3. Customers are required to follow us on Instagram @itsburjuman to be eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. The first 1,400 customers to take a photo, post it on their Instagram using the hashtag #BurJumanWinter, and show their Instagram photo at the mall customer service will be given a voucher to redeem for a teddy bear soft toy.
5. Customers who have not collected their vouchers or who have lost the vouchers they have collected will not be able to collect any prizes.
6. The soft toys can be collected upon presentation of a valid voucher from 8th to 31st January 2018. Any vouchers presented after 31st January 2018 will not be accepted.
7. Customers should present a valid photographic ID when redeeming the voucher. The name on the ID should match the details filled out on the voucher when issued.
8. Each person can redeem one (1) teddy bear soft toy.
9. The right to cancel, amend or change these terms and conditions rests solely with the management and can be actioned without prior notice.
10. On all aspects of the prize redemption, the Management’s decision is final and binding for every participant.
11. Owners and employees of the Centre’s outlets, Al Ghurair Group of Companies, their suppliers and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
12. The Teddy Bear Keepsake is not considered a toy for small children and it is the owner’s responsibility to gauge the suitability of the product for any individual and to keep it out of reach of younger children. The product contains small parts, and is not suitable for children under 3 years. In no event, any children should be left unattended in the presence of this product as it may present a choking hazard. In no condition this product should come into contact with the mouth, nose, eye or ear of any individual. It is the owner’s responsibility to check the keepsake regularly to ensure it is in good repair (e.g., no small pieces that could be swallowed are coming loose, the fillings are not coming out etc.).