Past promotion – BurJuman Young Stars Contest
07 February, 2017
Does your child have what it takes to be a BurJuman Young Star? We are looking for the next top model when it comes to kid’s fashion and your child could win the chance to star in a future BurJuman advertising campaign. If you think they’ve got what it takes, then take a photo of them at BurJuman and share it in the comment section of the related post on our Facebook Page or on Instagram using #BurjumanYoungStars. Only one child can appear in each photo.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition is open to all UAE residents who are the parents/legal guardians of children aged between 3 and 12 years.
- There shall be no entry fee and no purchase is mandatory to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competition starts on Tuesday 7th February and closes on 15th March 2017.
- Participants must take a photo of their children in BurJuman and share it in the comment section of this post by uploading their photo or on their Instagram account using #BurjumanYoungStars. Children whose photos are taken at any other place than BurJuman will not be eligible to win. Only one photo should be posted per child.
- No responsibility shall be accepted for photos that not received or could not be uploaded in Burjuman Facebook page for whatever reason. Instagram profiles of entrants have to public in order to participate in the competition.
- Only photos featuring one child will be selected.
- Five children will be chosen to take part in our Young Star photoshoot campaign. The winners will get the chance to join our professional photoshoot and be featured in one of our marketing campaigns.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. By posting the photo, the participants authorize BurJuman, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically for the next three years.
- BurJuman reserves the right to in its sole discretion to edit, withhold or delete any content (e.g., Pictures, comments, audio, video or any material), of the type mentioned as below:
- Pictures, comments, audio, video or any material which is offensive, fraudulent, misleading, harmful, threatening according to the sole discretion of BurJuman, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights (including Religious, National or Social sentiments).
- Pictures, comments, audio, video or any material that appears to be copied or otherwise plagiarized from another source
- Pictures, comments, audio, video or any material which contains references to competitors’.
- Pictures, comments, audio, video or any material that is libelous, obscene, fraudulent, misleading, harmful, threatening otherwise illegal or offensive.
- The winners will be announced on Sunday 19th March 2017 on Facebook.
- Once the 5 winners have been selected, they will be privately notified and they will receive more details about our Young Star photoshoot campaign.
- The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Participants acknowledge and understand that there will no monetary/ any other obligations on the part of BurJuman to compensate the winners for featuring in BurJuman’s campaigns and shall have no claim whatsoever (whether financial or otherwise) on BurJuman for all the aforementioned use of any content.
- BurJuman reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and entrants must agree to abide by the most recent version that is published on the web site.