Past Promotion – Foodie contest
26 February, 2018
Take a picture of your food at any of the participating outlets in BurJuman Mall and upload it on Instagram with the hashtag #BurJumanFoodie. Lucky winners will receive a dining voucher from the participating restaurants to be redeemed at BurJuman Mall.
- AED 50 worth meal voucher from Jollibee (5 vouchers)
- Meal voucher for one from Nando’s (10 vouchers)
- Meal voucher for two from Nando’s (10 vouchers)
- Tex supreme meal voucher from Texas Chicken (10 vouchers)
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition is open to all UAE residents.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competition starts on 26th of February and closes on 10th of March 2018.
- Participants must take a photo of their food at Jollibee, Nando’s or Texas Chicken in BurJuman Mall and upload it on Instagram with the hashtag #BurjumanFoodie. Photos taken at any other food outlets will not be eligible to win.
- Instagram profiles of entrants have to be public in order to enter the competition.
- 35 (Thirty five) winners will be selected. The winners will get a chance to win one of the following prizes: AED 50 worth meal voucher from Jollibee, meal voucher for one from Nando’s, meal voucher for two from Nando’s, Tex supreme meal voucher from Texas Chicken. The meal vouchers are subject to individual outlets’ T&C’s.
- Once the 35 winners have been selected, they will be notified by direct message.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. By posting the photo, the participants authorize BurJuman, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically for the next three years.
- BurJuman Management reserves the right to change any and all terms and conditions either in an individual case or in general, at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, BurJuman reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.