Past promotion – It’s Shoe Time!
24 November, 2017
Between 12th of November and 3rd of December, BurJuman invites you to “It’s Shoe Time” social media contest and offers 6 lucky winners the chance to walk away with a pair of shoes generously offered by Club Apparel! On your next mall visit, find any of the 6 big shoe displays scattered around the mall and take a selfie with your favourite shoe, Share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BurJumanshoetime and tell us in the comment section of the post; which club Apparel shoe brand you like the most.
The 6 most creative photos will get a chance to win a pair of shoes from Dune London, Nine West, Charles & Keith, Aldo, Call It Spring or Naturalizer.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all UAE residents.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase is mandatory to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Competition starts on Sunday 12th November and closes on Sunday 3 December 2017.
5. Participants must take a photo of any big shoe (display) in the mall and share it Instagram using #BurJumanshoetime and they should mention which Apparel Shoe brand they like the most in the comments. Photos taken of any other item other than the displayed shoes will not be eligible to win.
6. Instagram profiles of entrants have to be public in order to enter the competition.
7. Six winners will be selected. The winners will get the chance to win one pair of shoe each from our Club Apparel retailers.
8. The winners will be announced on Tuesday 5th December 2017 on Facebook and Instagram.
9. Once the 6 winners have been selected, they will be notified by direct message on Facebook.
10. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. By posting the photo, the participants authorize BurJuman, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically for the next three years.
11. BurJuman reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and entrants must agree to abide by the most recent version that is published on the web site.