Saturday to Wednesday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Thursday and Friday: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Food & Beverage:
Saturday to Wednesday: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Thursday and Friday 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight
09:00 am to 12:00 midnight daily
- Parking is FREE for the first 2 hours on weekdays after 10am. Get your free validation from the payment machines at all mall lobbies.
- Get an additional 2 hours free when you present your parking ticket and shopping receipts worth AED 100 or more at any information counter.
- Every additional hour will be charged at AED 20/hour.
- You have 30minutes to exit the parking once you pay at the payment machines.
- Free parking on Friday-Saturday and Public Holidays.
- Lost parking tickets would be charged at AED 200.
- Overnight parking is strictly prohibited.
The Customer Service Counters are located on Level 1 & Level 3. Our staff do their best to assist you by providing the below services:
- Store information
- Mall Events information
- Tourist information
- Gift Wrapping
- Du recharge cards
- Etisalat recharge cards
- Etisalat Public Phone cards
- Salik recharge cards
- Lost & Found information
Our Concierge desk located on Level G (BurJuman Main Entrance), provides various services including telephone card sale, luggage storage and BurJuman Shuttle Bus Service Information.
For help with your shopping bags, request for this service at any of our Information Counters around the mall.
Big Bus Dubai
What better way to see Dubai’s breathtaking views than from the king of all sightseeing vehicles, the open-top double decker Big Bus. All tours have the hop-on, hop-off facility with live English commentary. To avail of this service, visit the Big Bus Dubai counter located right outside the BurJuman main entrance.
Wonder Bus Tours
Wonder Bus is a fun filled exciting tour that will take you around the beautiful city sights and dreamy scenes of the past as well as the modern present Dubai. With Wonder Bus you will enjoy the scenes on land as well as on water. To avail of this service, visit the Wonder Bus counter located on Level G, Lobby.
Al Ghurair Exchange is located on Level G, North Village and Al Ghurair International Exchange is located on Level 3, Pavilion Garden.
The Automatic Teller Machines are located conveniently throughout the mall.
A BurJuman Gift Voucher is the perfect gift for any occasion. The vouchers are valid at all BurJuman stores, and can be purchased at the Concierge Desk located on Level G (BurJuman Main Entrance) using cash and/or credit card.
Large corporate orders can be placed with the BurJuman Management Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With a wide variety of shops to choose from, you’ll never be short of gift ideas. When you do pick your gift, visit the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 and we will wrap it for you at a nominal charge.
Wi Fi Zone
Available in coffee shops at the mall.
Mother & Child Facilities
To ensure that mothers and their tiny tots have a great time at BurJuman, Mother & Child Facilities for feeding and changing are located on Level 1 & Level 3.
Baby Stroller and Wheel Chair
Available at the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 and at our Concierge Desk on Level G.
Get your car cleaned while you shop. For further information, please contact the Customer Service Counter on Level 1.
Separate prayer rooms for ladies and gents are located on Level 3.
Payphones are located on Level G (BurJuman Main Entrance).
- Medical Services – Unicare Medical Centre is located on Level G near the BurJuman Metro Station.
- Du Counter – Located inside the Virgin Megastore shop on Level 1.
- Mail Box – For your convenience, a mail box is located on Level G, near the main entrance of the mall, which provides delivery of letters and postcards all over the world.