10 Jun EXTENDED !!! Street Food Festival at BurJuman Mall
Terms & Conditions:
· The Street Food Festival is open from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm daily.
· Customers are requested to stand in a queue at the entrance to enter the Street Food Festival, ensuring that proper social distancing requirements are followed.
· All customers will be required to fill out some customer data and sign a disclaimer form before entering the Street Food Festival.
· Maximum of 75 customers are allowed in the Street Food Festival at any given time. Proper social distancing should be practiced inside the area at all times.
· Customers are responsible for their own personal belongings. BurJuman Mall will not be
responsible or liable for any personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged.
· No food purchased outside of the Street Food Festival area can be brought inside.
· BurJuman Mall reserves the right to change the Street Food Festival timings or temporarily close the area (if required) because of safety or maintenance issues, without prior notice or compensation.
· BurJuman Mall reserves the right to deny entry/ request any customer to leave from the Street Food Festival for any reason (for example being a safety risk to other guests, affecting other customer’s enjoyment of the Street Food Festival and adversely affecting operations) and to take appropriate action to enforce this right, without refund or compensation.
· By entering the Street Food Festival you irrevocably consent to and authorize BurJuman Mall and its team to photograph you and/or make video recordings of you to use, for any purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, all such photographs and video recordings to be the sole property of BurJuman Mall. If you wish to avoid being photographed, please convey the same to the event staff/ security.
· By entering personal data, you are giving BurJuman Mall the right to collect your data and share marketing communication to keep you updated on all events and promotions.
· By entering Street Food Festival, you release any claims, damages or liabilities against BurJuman Mall, arising from or related to the consumption of food inside the Street Food Festival area, including but not limiting allergies to dairy, food, nuts or gluten.
· BurJuman Mall reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from, the Street Food Festival any guest who is in breach of any of the above Terms & Conditions.