28 Oct Sone Ki Diwali, Presented by Tanishq at BurJuman Mall
And, as you shop for your festive looks across your favorite ethnic brands at BurJuman Mall, make sure you participate in the mall’s spend & win promotion. For every AED 200 spent at the mall (excluding hypermarket & utility spends), enter a digital raffle as ten lucky winners will take home AED 10,000 worth of vouchers from Tanishq, where exquisite pieces are crafted to illuminate and complete your look for any event.
We also have enthralling festive performances and cultural entertainment on November 9, 10 & 11, 2023, between 6 pm and 9 pm.
To make it even more exciting, the mall will be taking the celebration to the streets where our community lives, spreading joy and light. Diwali on Wheels will roam across the areas of Bur Dubai, Karama, Oud Mehta & Deira, decked in festive décor, handing out complimentary Diwali lanterns to light up your celebrations.
Be sure to spot the trucks and share it on Instagram, tagging @burjuman with #DiwaliatBurJuman to win AED 100 mall shopping vouchers.
Scan to enter the promotion.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion will run from 28th October 2023 – 12th November 2023. No coupons will be issued after 10:00pm on 12th November 2023.
- There will be 10 winners selected through a raffle draw on 17th November 2023.
- On every spend of AED 200 at any retail outlet in BurJuman other than banks, foreign exchange facilities, financial institutions, services and hypermarket, customers will receive one digital raffle coupon entry into the draw.
- Multiple receipts are accepted provided it is redeemed within 24 hours from date of purchase. Receipts submitted after 25 hours from the purchase time will not be accepted.
- The customer can scan QR codes placed at the Customer Service desk and in other locations around the mall, to enter the required details and submit their entry for the draw.
- Once submitted, the submission will be reviewed by the BurJuman Mall team and validated within 7 days if all promotion requirements are met.
- The customer will receive an email once their entry has been submitted and another email once their entry into the draw is validated and confirmed by the BurJuman Mall Management.
- Customers who do not receive a confirmation email within the 7 days of submission, please note that the entry has been rejected as some terms and conditions of the promotions have not been met.
- Customers are requested to save the receipts for 7 days post submission, until they receive the confirmation email.
- There will be 10 winners selected from the ‘Sone ki Diwali Presented by Tanishq at BurJuman Mall’ in collaboration with Tanishq UAE. Each winner will win AED 10,000/- worth of gold in the form of gift vouchers presented by Tanishq UAE.
- The Gift Vouchers are exclusive to BurJuman Mall’s Diwali Promotion winners of ‘Sone ki Diwali Presented by Tanishq at BurJuman Mall’ only.
- The Gift Vouchers are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and are valid until specified dates only.
- The Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Tanishq promotions.
- Tanishq reserves the right to apply service terms with an issued gift voucher.
- Vouchers are exclusively valid for redemption at Tanishq outlets, UAE.
- The Gift Voucher validity is until February 2024. Strictly no extensions after expiration date will be allowed.
- The Gift Voucher redemption date can be availed until up to February 2024 only.
- The gift voucher value cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for single transaction only.
- Gift Voucher value can be used for peak season or blackout dates.
- Tanishq reserves the right to apply our service terms with an issued gift card.
- The owners and employees of the Centre’s outlets, Saif Al Ghurair Group of Companies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- On all aspects of the draw, the BurJuman Mall Management decision is final and binding for every participant.
- If for any reason entries are lost, delayed, not received by the closing date, corrupted, illegible, or are subject to malfunction and technical difficulties, the BurJuman Management will not be held responsible.
- Winners of the prizes must present any valid identification (Emirates ID or Passport) to claim the prize. Winners will be required to sign an acknowledgment form upon receiving their prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone as per the details filled out on the digital raffle form.
- Winners will be required to attend a Photo Op. with the BurJuman Mall and Tanishq Team.
- The picture will be used across the mall’s & Tanishq’s digital & social platforms, in addition to its release in Arabic & English media across GCC
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- Prizes that are not claimed within 60 days will be automatically forfeited.
- If the winner is not able to collect their prize personally, based on an agreement with BurJuman Mall Management, they can delegate a person to collect on their behalf.
- BurJuman Mall Management reserves the right to withhold the prize based on irregularities and ineligibilities.